Good Samaritan is an Achievement in Halo 3: ODST. It is obtained by not killing any Engineers during a full campaign run through, in single player or Co-op. It is worth 20 Gamerpoints. This achievement will also unlock the full ODST Ballistic Battle Armor for your Xbox Live avatar on Halo Waypoint.
It is represented by an ODST helmet looking upwards shown in a white light.
- This achievement only requires you to not kill any Engineers while you're playing as the Rookie in the Campaign Level "Mombasa Streets." The achievement is awarded at the beginning of the level "Data Hive."
- An easy way to get this achievement is to set difficulty to easy and use a mongoose (if unlocked from a previous campaign) to skip fights and just go through the various levels.
- Engineers that self-destruct do not count.
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/qna/954261.html?qid=111640
- ↑ Halo 3: ODST
- ↑ Bungie.net: Bungie Weekly Update: 10.30.09