Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Golf ball is basically the counterpart of the Soccer Ball from the Heroic Map Pack, redesigned for Sandbox. It looks like a normal golf ball: round and white, but much larger. If it is struck with the 7 wood or the Gravity Hammer, it will go flying.
If the Golf Ball even touches the green edge of a Tin Cup, it will go up and over the edge and into the hole and stay there. But it can still be easily moved.
- A Golf Ball dropped down to the Crypt will splatter a player if it hits them.
- The Golf Ball, like the Soccer Ball, is technically a vehicle, which is why it can be flipped and will "bounce" off shield doors.
- The object even sounds like a golf ball.
- If you listen closely the golf ball makes a continuous humming noise.
- Like the Soccer Ball, If you press RB the Golf Ball will spin and move.
- The Forge mode in Halo 2: Anniversary features an explosive Golf Ball.