- Main article: Fall of Reach
On the night of July 23, 2552, the Visegrád Relay was shut down. Fearing Insurrectionist activity, the UNSC sent in Army team 3 Charlie. However, when 3 Charlie was declared MIA, Noble Team was deployed. It was discovered to be Covenant Zealots and WINTER CONTINGENCY was declared.
After this point, the Covenant and UNSC clashed across the continent. A Covenant Corvette assaulted ONI: Sword Base on July 26. The Sabre Program Launch/Research Range came under attack on August 12. The city of New Alexandria came under siege from August 18 to August 23. On the 23rd, most of the city had been glassed. By August 29, Aszod had become the last possible off world extraction site.
August 30 was the final day of the Fall of Reach and where some of the worst fighting happened on Eposz. Aszod became a battleground that the remnants of Noble Team navigated to deliver a special package. The Highland Mountains were also finally hit, with fighting at ODG Facility A-331, CASTLE Base, and the Military Wilderness Training Preserve.
- Babd Catha Ice Shelf
- Farkas Lake
- New Alexandria
- Highland Mountains
- Camp Independence
- Fairchild Field
- Reach FLEETCOM Military Complex
- Military Reservation 01478-B
- Reach High Command
- Camp Hathcock
- Military Wilderness Training Preserve
- Eposz is the Hungarian word for "epic."
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - ASSAULT ON THE STARS 3
- ↑ ONI: Sword Base CCTV Footage
- ↑ Remember Reach, Patrol
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Noble Actual
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Winter Contingency
- ↑ Halo: Reach level ONI: Sword Base
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Long Night of Solace
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Exodus
- ↑ Halo: Reach level The Package
- ↑ Halo: Reach level The Pillar of Autumn
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page ??
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, pages 132-139
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page 13
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Lone Wolf
- ↑ Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - Journal Package Letter