Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Elevator Glitch is a glitch in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST that allows players, with a partner, to get to very high places. This can be done in Matchmaking, Custom Games, Forge, and Campaign, as long as you have a right angle.
- Find a partner and a 90 degree corner that extends upwards higher than around six normal jumps.
- One person should go and look directly into the corner, than walk straight into it.
- The partner should crouch on the first person's head and do the same.
- The person on the bottom should start pressing A in a rapid, repetitive way, making sure that both people are looking into the corner and walking into it the entire time.
- If done right, you will go up until you reach the top, and your partner will be in the, supposedly, "unreachable" spot.