|This article does not have enough inline citations/proper citation format. You can help Halo Nation by adding citations.|
Eddie Smith is an artist who works at Bungie.
Smith was a part of a 3-D artist team that worked on the Halo games that divided the races up so that each would have its own unique architectural style. Marcus R. Lehto headed up the design of the Humans. Shi Kai Wang took the Covenant, and Eddie Smith had the Forerunners.
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Mark of Kri (2002), SCEA
- Allegiance (2000), Microsoft Games
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000), Microsoft Game Studios
- Carmen Sandiego Word Detective (1997), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- He was one of the Bungie artists who worked on the Halo Graphic Novel.
- Eddie designed the Mylar print, which was sold as a limited signed edition, with only 500 copies.