Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Double Team was a Halo 2 playlist added to the May 2005 update. This playlist was intended for games of 2 versus 2. One may have entered the playlist as a single player or as a pair. The maximum players for a game was 4. Double team consisted of an even mix of slayer and Objective Based Games, and was ranked. It was continued as Team Doubles in Halo 3 and back as Double Team on Halo: Reach. It has been confirmed by 343 Industries to appear in Halo 4.
Games and Maps (Halo 2)Edit
- 2v2 Slayer - Beaver Creek, Elongation, Ivory Tower, Lockout, Turf
- 2v2 Slayer Human Duel - Midship, Warlock
- 2v2 Slayer BR (No Sniping) - Ascension, Sanctuary
- 2v2 Rifles - Ivory Tower, Lockout, Sanctuary
- 2v2 CTF Classic - Elongation
- 2v2 CTF Classic Human - Midship, Warlock
- 2v2 Crazy King - Beaver Creek, Turf, Warlock
- 2v2 Team Ball - Elongation, Lockout, Midship, Sanctuary, Warlock
Games and Maps (Halo: Reach)Edit
- 2v2 Slayer
- 2v2 Slayer DMRs
- 2v2 Oddball
- 2v2 King
- Arena Zealot