Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Battle of Earth
The Jubilation was part of the Fleet of Sacred Consecration when it exited slipspace above Earth in late October of 2552. Solemn Penance, the fleet's flagship, immediately headed for the planet, bypassing all defenses and leaving the rest of the fleet to fight. The Covenant ships sent boarding parties to Orbital Defense Platforms Athens, Malta and Cairo. In the ensuing fight, Athens and Malta were destroyed by Antimatter charges, but that aboard Cairo was removed from the station by John-117, who opened a hangar door and jumped into space with the charge, heading for the carrier. At the same time, the Jubilation destroyed the UNSC Feeling Lucky with an energy projector. Sometime earlier in the battle, the carrier's shields had been taken down, allowing a pair of Longswords to make a hole in the ship in order for John to reach the ship's exposed reactor. He made it into the core, set the bomb for detonation and escaped before the ship was destroyed.
- ↑ Halo Encyclopedia, page 264
- ↑ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 28
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Universe - Shadow of Intent
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Catalog Interaction, page 14
- ↑ Spartan Games - Covenant Assault Carrier
- ↑ Halo 2, campaign level Cairo Station ("Thirteen cruisers, two assault carriers." - Cortana)
- ↑ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 180
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Halo 2 level Cairo Station
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Canon Fodder - Fifty Caliber