Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DLC Slayer is a retired playlist. It was based on the maps that Bungie made after the retail release of Halo 3. This was where players played the new maps for Multiplayer. This playlist was once the "Heroic DLC" playlist, but was split into DLC Slayer, being the original, and DLC Objective.
DLC Slayer contained these maps:
- Cold Storage
- Foundry (Skipped after veto)
- Ghost Town
- Rat's Nest (Skipped after veto)
- Standoff (Skipped after veto)
All maps had an equal chance of being selected.
Slayer variants that were in the playlist:
- Team Slayer (20.8% chance of being selected)
- Shotty Snipers (8.3%)
- Team Rockets (8.3%)
- Team Snipers (11.1%)
- Slayer Duals (19.4%)
- Team BRs (23.6%)
- Team Duel (2.8%)
- DLC slayer was replaced by DLC FFA after the Auto update 2.
- DLC slayer used to be only for the Heroic map pack. Then, after an update, it was required that players had both the Legendary and Heroic map packs.