The Dropship 81-Long Range Transport, abbreviated D81-LRT, or more commonly known as the Condor is an older, medium-sized transport craft capable of slipspace travel. It is used by the Sedran Colonial Guard for space travel since they cannot afford larger, more up-to-date cruisers and ships. It has two decks.
- During the early production stages of Halo: Nightfall, the Condor was internally known as the "Super Pelican."
- A "condor" is a type of vulture. This is in keeping with the UNSC's tradition of naming atmospheric vehicles after animals.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Waypoint: Condor
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Halo Waypoint - Canon Fodder - Clarity & Grace
- ↑ Halo: Nightfall - Episode One
- ↑ Gamespot, http://www.gamespot.com/articles/comic-con-2014-halo-nightfall-directly-leads-into-/1100-6421287/
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 YouTube - Halo: Nightfall Panel - SDCC 2014 33:54 - 34:18