Matchmaking Credit AmountsEdit
The following are known credit amounts in multiplayer matchmaking.
- +4 cR are rewarded for a kill without any medals (killing a single enemy with a shotgun or a grenade etc.)
- +6 cR are rewarded for an assist.
- +7 cR are added for killing an enemy with a Headshot.
- +8 cR for a Pummel medals.
- +1 cR are rewarded for beat downs (assassinations without the animation.)
- +2 cR for assassinations.
- +7 cR are added for a KftG, Revenge, EMP, First Strike medal, and Reload This! etc.
- +10 cR are rewarded for consecutive kill medals (i.e. Overkill)
- +10 cR are rewarded for each spree medal (i.e. Killing Frenzy)
The formula for calculating the total cR earned is:
Base Kill points + Style Medals + Miscellaneous Medals + Consecutive Medals + Spree Medals = Total cR
An example would be:
"A player manages to get a Overkill, by first getting an Triplekill with a rocket launcher then finishing another enemy with a headshot."
The cR gained from this situation would grant:
[4cR (4) = 16cR] + 7cR + 0cR + 40cR + 0cR = 63cR total
Another example would be:
"In a game of SWAT another player kills an enemy with a headshot."
That player would be awarded 11cR [4cR (base) + 7cR (headshot)].