Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Matchmaking Credit AmountsEdit
The following are known credit amounts in multiplayer matchmaking.
- +4 cR are rewarded for a kill without any medals (killing a single enemy with a shotgun or a grenade etc.)
- +6 cR are rewarded for an assist.
- +7 cR are added for killing an enemy with a Headshot.
- +8 cR for a Pummel medals.
- +1 cR are rewarded for beat downs (assassinations without the animation.)
- +2 cR for assassinations.
- +7 cR are added for a KftG, Revenge, EMP, First Strike medal, and Reload This! etc.
- +10 cR are rewarded for consecutive kill medals (i.e. Overkill)
- +10 cR are rewarded for each spree medal (i.e. Killing Frenzy)
The formula for calculating the total cR earned is:
Base Kill points + Style Medals + Miscellaneous Medals + Consecutive Medals + Spree Medals = Total cR
An example would be:
"A player manages to get a Overkill, by first getting an Triplekill with a rocket launcher then finishing another enemy with a headshot."
The cR gained from this situation would grant:
[4cR (4) = 16cR] + 7cR + 0cR + 40cR + 0cR = 63cR total
Another example would be:
"In a game of SWAT another player kills an enemy with a headshot."
That player would be awarded 11cR [4cR (base) + 7cR (headshot)].