Corvette is a Firefight map in Halo: Reach. It is set inside of the Covenant SDV-class heavy corvette Ardent Prayer over planet Reach and centered around the hangar bay of the ship. Bungie has stated that it is one of the smallest Firefight maps.
The following are known locations on the map that are so named on the player's HUD during gameplay:
- Aft Wall
- Upper Level
- Port Flank
- Safe Room
- Starboard Flank
- Spirit Dropships are the primary Covenant dropship on this map, as opposed to Phantoms on other Firefight maps.
- Ordnance appears in this map during the beginning of a round, appearing as resupply canisters.
- At the start of a Firefight match, Grunts can be found sleeping on the upper levels even before the first wave is dropped off.
- Corvette is currently the only Halo: Reach Firefight map to feature Engineers.
- Wraith's are occasionally deployed despite the map's small size.
- Upon exiting the initial spawn room, if you look on the roof of the opposite side of the main Hangar, you will see Seraphs hanging from the roof. They are not easily noticeable and you might need to turn your night vision on to see them.
- You can also see Banshees in the shielded compartments above the hangar doors.
- The Target Locator is not spawned in this map because you are indoors at all times.
- If you using pan cam to go outside the map you will find random objects in space like a cigar, grass, doors, bushes, and plastics in space.
- Much like the map Zealot, the outside of this map is a simple chunk of purple metal hanging in space.