|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
The final moments aboard Orbital Gamma Station, a human communications space station.
Human space station
|Halo Nation does not currently have a map of this level. Could you create one?|
Condemned is one of three multiplayer maps in the Defiant map pack for Halo: Reach. It is set in the human space station known as Reach Station Gamma, overlooking the planet Reach. Prior to the Fall of Reach, this space station was essential in providing long-range communications for the UNSC between Reach and Earth.
- Center Core
- Comm Hallway
- Observation Deck
- Repair Bay
- Tram Station
- If one looks outside the map, they can see a UNSC frigate battling a Covenant corvette. You can also see Banshees and Sabres engaging each other, as well as large pieces of wreckage from the station.
- It is possible to get out of the map and into space by using the Pan Cam.
- In the background of the map one can see the fully glassed, and still burning, planet Reach.
- The Banshees engaging the Sabres in space are normal Banshees, not Space Banshees.
- Condemned was originally featured in the novel Halo: The Fall of Reach, when John-117 had to board it to destroy the navigation data of a ship docked in the station.
- The low-gravitational area in the station was intended to have a laser that would fire through the center and eliminate the player. Though it was taken out of the final version of the map.
- If the player was to set player gravity to 50% via game options, entering the low-gravitational room and jumping once would get the player stuck on the ceiling.
- This map originally contained a Pelican instead of a Sabre in the repair bay.
- There appears to be a third moon of Reach, which is strange as all official material states that there are only two. Csodaszarvas and Turul can be seen just above Reach, while this moon can be seen in the glass roof of Center Core
Concept Art and Pre-Release Images