- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
A civil war is a conflict where all sides are of the same nationality.
- The Insurrection was a civil conflict in which Insurrectionist factions, primarily the United Rebel Front, began using terrorism to gain independence from the United Nations.
- The Unggoy Rebellion was a brief conflict in which its Unggoy populace rebelled against unfair treatment.
- The Sixteenth Unggoy Disobedience was an Unggoy attempt to secede from the Covenant Empire.
- The Struggle for Ideological Purity was a civil war among the Covenant Empire. This time, the fighting was over the restoration of religion and the Covenant Ideology, and those who were enemies of it.
- The Great Schism was the final civil war the Covenant would face, started when the Prophet of Truth ordered the genocide of the Sangheili.