Chinese food is an Easter Egg found in the Halo 3 multiplayer map High Ground. It is hidden in a pile of junk under a stairway. This egg can also be seen in the campaign level The Storm, among other areas.
How to find Edit
- Go to the office with the computers and radios, and go to the bridge.
- Go down the stairs and use edit mode.
- Go under the stairway as high and deep as possible and then switch edit mode off. Look down and use binoculars, and you will find a Chinese food box.
- It is a possible reference to Bungie's 7 Steps to World Domination.
- The dragon drawn on the box is possibly a reference to the dragon "Trogdor" from the web series Homestar Runner.
- It could also be a reference to the recurring "character", a carton of General Tso's Chicken.