Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Carney Hole" is the name given to special spots in Halo 2 and Halo 3 multiplayer levels that would give the player a huge tactical advantage over other players. Each was designed by Bungie employee, Chris Carney, the multiplayer "guru."
Carney Holes are included in many of the multiplayer levels. Some are hard to find, while others are wide out in the open. Some will contain weapons, a good view of the battlefield (and thus a good place to snipe), or just a good place to defend.
Common Carney HolesEdit
- Lockout - There is a slanted ledge on the second floor of the Sniper Tower, accessible by the third floor.
- Ascension - The recession in the Big Tower, accessible only by Banshee.
- Headlong - There are two ledges, accessible only by Banshee.
- Guardian - Near the Active camouflage, a ledge accessible by crouch-jumping.
- Epitaph - The buttresses accessible by jumping from the Rocket Platform.