Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The CRS-class has been described as resembling "luminous manta rays". and are essentially a smaller and weaker version of the CCS-class battlecruiser. The CRS-class and CCS-class are almost identical from the outside, distinguishable only by their difference in size and coloration.
The first UNSC encounter with the CRS-class light cruiser was during the Battle of Chi Ceti in 2525. The ship inflicted heavy damage on the UNSC Commonwealth before being destroyed by a team of Spartan-IIs. Several of these vessels were deployed and used over Reach during the Covenant's invasion of the planet. After the conclusion of the Human-Covenant war, the CRS-class formed the backbone of Jul 'Mdama's Covenant Fleet which deployed huge numbers of them to Requiem during the years before the First Battle of Requiem.
- ↑ Halo Encyclopedia, page 265
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 41
- ↑ Halo 4, Spartan Ops, Episode Three, Chapter Four A CRS-class cruiser can be seen in the sky deploying waves of aircraft. On Normal difficulty, there are six Phantoms and eleven Banshees.
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page 205
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page 167 -- "Two exceptions to this patrol pattern were a pair of light cruisers hovering over Menachite Mountain"