The Sinaris-pattern heavy destroyer, also known as the CPV-class heavy destroyer is a Covenant destroyer class in service with the Covenant Navy. In large fleets they are usually the first ships to engage the enemy.
The Covenant used ships of this class during the Harvest Campaign and the Battle of Shield 0459. UNSC Battle Group Sierra-3 encountered and destroyed a CPV-class destroyer at the Battle of 18 Scorpii in 2543.
Ships of the lineEdit
- Radiant Perception
- Reverence (C-7)
- Esteem (C-10)
- Unidentified Sinaris-pattern heavy destroyer (Halo Wars)
- Unidentified Sinaris-pattern heavy destroyer (Halo: Escalation)
- The CPV-class is a type of ship mentioned in the Transmissions as a type of promotion for Halo: Combat Evolved. The transmissions are directly linked to the Cortana Letters.
- In Spartan Ops Episode Seven, the wreck of a Jul 'Mdama's Covenant ship can be seen outside the UNSC Infinity that greatly resembles a CPV-class destroyer.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (Mentioned only)
- Halo Wars (First appearance)
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo - Page 60-61
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Halo: The Essential Visual Guide - page 48
- ↑ Halo Encyclopedia - page 274
- ↑ Halo: Combat Evolved - Transmissions
- ↑ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe - page 472-473
- ↑ Reverence's Transmission
- ↑ Esteem's Transmission