C. Paul Johnson, also known as C Paul, is a sound designer and musician at Bungie Studios. He was made a full-time Bungie staff member in September 2004. In 2010, he was one of the composers who worked on the Halo: Reach Original Soundtrack.
C Paul is a sound synthesis major from the Berklee School of Music in Boston.
- He won the 2005 Game Developer's Choice Award for Best Audio along with the Bungie sound team: Marty O'Donnell, Jay Weinland, and himself.
- He was originally an intern under Martin O'Donnell.
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios.
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios.
- Halo 3: ODST (2009), Bungie Studios
- Halo: Reach Original Soundtrack (2010), Bungie Studios