Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bullseye Pack is the fourth DLC map pack for Halo 4. It includes two new maps, a new armor set, ten new achievements, and bonus content if the player has also played Halo: Spartan Assault. It was released on August 20, 2013, for $5.99 USD by itself or included as a part of the Champions Bundle.
- Main article: Pitfall
- Main article: Vertigo
An asymmetrical map featuring a switch on each base that depletes the shields of all players in range when destroyed.
- Main article: Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Ricochet
Halo: Spartan Assault Bonus ContentEdit
- Protect This House - 30G - In matchmaking, assassinate the ball carrier within five meters of your own goal in Ricochet.
- Hat Trick - 33G - In matchmaking, score three times in one round of Ricochet.
- From Downtown - 25G - In matchmaking, score by throwing the ball from 30 meters in Ricochet.
- Repeat Survivor - 25G - In matchmaking, survive three explosions in a row with the Survivor package.
- Can't Catch Me - 20G - In matchmaking, score a goal in Ricochet while taking damage with Resistor active.
- Just a Scratch - 20G - In matchmaking, recover full shields from low health with both Resistor and Recharge active.
- Pitchin' a Tent - 40G - In matchmaking, effective camp in one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.
- One Man Army - 27G - In matchmaking, get 4 consecutive with the Rocket Launcher without dying.
- Shocking - 10G - In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, activate both electrical surges systems during a match on Vertigo.
- Got It! - 20G - In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, acquire the Rocket Launcher at the start of a match on Pitfall.