It is represented by a red and silver signpost with a Rocket Launcher in front of it.
- An easy way to do this is to either play co-op and take your fellow ODST's rocket launcher, or if you are playing solo, trade your rocket launcher with a marine (which would also give you the Trading Down achievement ), and have him ride your Scorpion. His kills will be registered as yours. Marines are very weak, however, so if he dies, you must retrieve the Rocket Launcher and give it to a new marine.
- Another way is at the beginning of the level, behind the empty Scorpion there is a crate. Behind that crate is a rocket launcher with four more rockets. Although, this still means you must get multiple kills with each rocket.
- When you get to the point in the level where there is an arrow over your teammate Dutch, there is a marine with a rocket launcher with four rockets on top of the building where you find the broken gauss turret beacon, though he will sometimes be killed by the Wraiths. You can also find rocket launchers in the building for additional ammo if needed.
- There is a total of ten rockets altogether in this level so you only need to get one kill with each.
- Once you reach the area with the Gauss Cannon, there are Rocket Lauchers scattered inside the halls of the buildings making the achievement easiest to obtain during this part of the level due to the many enemy Vehicles and infantry.