The once formidable Commonwealth awaits its final destination at one of the UNSC's ship burying facilities.
Graveyard is a community multiplayer map in Halo: Reach and is a remix of Boneyard. The map was added to the Bungie matchmaking servers on the 21st of February, 2012.
Changes from BoneyardEdit
- 3 minutes into the game, at the Cliff Approach, near the small house, a Gauss Warthog will spawn.
- Both Scorpions have been relocated.
- Mongooses have been added.
- 1 rocket warthog has been added.
- There is 1 additional Banshee in the ship.
- A soft-kill zone has been added to the small room on the 3rd floor in the Refinery.
- It is possible to spawn on the pipes above the low road.
List of campaign levels and multiplayer maps in the Halo series
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.