Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tactical operations conducted in this vast gulch train soldiers to withstand the bloody toll of protracted combat.
— In-game description
Bloodline also includes the Gungoose, which is a version of the Mongoose modified to bear a front-mounted M67 LAW. Gungooses will be used in a new Capture the Flag gametype variant called Gungoose CTF.
Changes from CoagulationEdit
- The bases are now of UNSC design.
- Many UNSC vehicle access bridges have been added to the map.
- The dynamic element to Bloodline is a switch on the bases that sends out an EMP wave.
- Both bases now only have one level. Where the drop-down and gravity lift used to exist, there is now an entrance/exit to the base.
- In place of the Banshees, there are now Hornets, and the Scorpion tanks have been removed.
- Two subtle beams of light have been added to show players which base is which.
- The teleporters have been removed and replaced with two Valhalla-esque man cannons.
- Rather than having three pine trees to provide cover for the cave entrance near red base, three concrete pillars have been used.
- A base has been added in the centre of the map.
- The raised walkway near red base has been given additional cover in the form of a column of rock, covering a section of it.
- Many additional routes to the top of the bases have been added.
- There is slightly less greenery in the map.
- Bloodline is the fourth remake of Blood Gulch.
- ↑ YouTube - IGN Live Presents Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- ↑ IGN - Warlock is the Final Halo 2 Remake Map for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo at RTX 2014!
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Halo Waypoint - The Halo Bulletin 7.10.14 Certain Affinity's description: "This vehicle access bridge is a common addition to the UNSC’s Spartan training grounds, located on various worlds across the galaxy. Inspired by the rugged, utilitarian design of deploy-able, reinforced bunkers and forward bases, these bridges are constructed to withstand the harshest of UNSC training settings."