Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article or section's title is a callsign, an alias, or a nickname, as no proper name for the subject has been revealed. You can help by adding it if it is now known.
The left arm of a Promethean Knight is a melee weapon that can cause great damage to the player in Halo 4. The arm, being attached to the Knight, is unusable to the player. Promethean Knights can lunge at opponents to slash them with the blade and execute a powerful leap attack with it, as shown in the E3 gameplay demonstration. This weapon can also throw the Promethean Pulse Grenade with great accuracy. The blade is composed of red/orange or blue hard light.
Different variants of Promethean Knights wield different hardlight swords.
- The basic Knight wields a hardlight sword with a noticeable curve near the base and a forked tip. The overall shape is similar to half of an Energy Sword.
- The Lancer's resembles a war axe which tapers towards the base but the tip flares out at a right angle and has a crescent-shaped edge.
- Knight Commanders' hardlight swords are elaborately designed with a bigger, more complex silhouette and a curved tip. The blade's outline resembles an Incineration Cannon if viewed from the side. (This may be intentional as Knight Commanders wield Incineration Cannons as their primary weapons.)
- Knight Battlewagons have considerably larger hardlight swords which are thickest at the tip and taper toward the base in the shape of an elongated right triangle. The base of the blade has an additional triangular tip.
- One of the assassination moves John-117 or other Spartans can perform on a Knight has him/her tear the hardlight sword off and impale the Knight with it.