Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility, a Beta-5 Division installation in the Swanbourne, Perth district of Western Australia, designed and tested S-variant and R-variant Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor, as well as the Operator variant with Chalybs Defense Solutions.[note 1]
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance) (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- Halo: Reach (Mentioned only)
- ↑ According to the Armory in Halo: Reach, the Operator armor was developed at the Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility. According to Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, the armor was developed by Chalybs Defense Solutions and was tested at Chalybs' Testing Preserve. The article assumes that the two organizations jointly developed the armor.
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page ??
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 55
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Halo: Reach, Description: Military Police
- ↑ Halo: Reach - Bonus Item: Instruction Manual
- ↑ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 165
- ↑ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 152
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: MJOLNIR Project 2
- ↑ Halo 3, Mark VI Scout and Recon armor descriptions
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 133