The Beta-5 Division continued operations through to at least the 2580s.
The Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility, a Beta-5 Division installation in the Swanbourne, Perth district of Western Australia, designed and tested S-variant and R-variant Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor, as well as the Operator variant with Chalybs Defense Solutions.[note 1]
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance) (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- Halo: Reach (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Retribution (Mentioned only)
- ↑ According to the Armory in Halo: Reach, the Operator armor was developed at the Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility. According to Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, the armor was developed by Chalybs Defense Solutions and was tested at Chalybs' Testing Preserve. The article assumes that the two organizations jointly developed the armor.
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - Page ??
- ↑ Halo: Retribution - Chapter 2, Page 27 (Digital)
- ↑ Halo: Reach Legendary Edition Bonus Item: Box Contents Letter
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach - Page 55
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Halo: Reach - Description: Military Police
- ↑ Halo: Reach - Bonus Item: Instruction Manual
- ↑ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 165
- ↑ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 152
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: MJOLNIR Project 2
- ↑ Halo 3 - Descriptions: MJOLNIR Mark VI Scout and MJOLNIR Mark VI Recon
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Halo: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 133