|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Osiris races to reach the Guardian before it leaves Sanghelios.
The Swords of Sanghelios have finally pushed Jul 'Mdama's Covenant to their final stronghold; Sunaion. Following Blue Team to the Forerunner Guardian, Fireteam Osiris fought through Sunaion in an attempt to reach the Guardian before it left.
During the battle, the Guardian activated one of its weapons, and devastated the surrounding area.
- Locke: Osiris. Form up. Everyone ready?
Buck stands up and join the team
- Buck (to Tanaka): Actually, Tanaka, if I could ask a favor, would you say a word or two?
- Tanaka (to the rest of Osiris): Come a long way together. Long way yet to go. Let's make a good jump like we mean to, and handle fools like we need to.
- Sangheili: 90 seconds to insertion point.
- Tanaka: And may Buck buy the first round when we get back.
Osiris put their helmet on and walk to the Lich's deck and prepare to jump. Some Phantoms and Banshees fly pass.
- Buck (seeing the heavy fire of the Covenant): We get through this, I'll buy the whole damn bar.
- Locke: Fireteam Osiris.
The Lich flies to the insertion point, killing many of the Covenant's troop on the way
- Locke: The light is green.
Osiris, Thel 'Vadam, and some Sangheili jump from the Lich Cut to black, cutscene ends
Fall of the CovenantEdit
Covenant forces engage Osiris and the Swords of Sanghelios
- Arbiter: Swords of Sanghelios, with me! Target the air defences! Clear landing zones! For Sanghelios!
Battle of Sunaion's development codename was Tsunami Station. In the E3 version of the level, Osiris was tasked with finding John-117 and Blue Team. This included sifting through physical evidence of where they went with the Artemis Tracking System.
|Album Cover||Soundtrack||Song Name||Soundtrack Number|
|Halo 5: Guardians Original Soundtrack||Osiris Suite, Act 3||38|
|Death From Above||Kill a Grunt and smash a grate with a Ground Pound.||10|
|Worms Don't Surf||Knock two Hunters into the ocean.||10|