|There is more information available on this subject at Battle rifle on the English Wikipedia.|
A battle rifle is a military service weapon that fires a full-power rifle cartridge. The designation of battle rifle is given to post-World War II select-fire infantry rifles such as the M14 and to older military bolt-action or semi-automatic rifles such as the Mosin-Nagant and M1 Garand.
Battle rifle may refer to the following:
- BR55 series
- BR85 series
- Type-31 Rifle, otherwise known as the Needler Rifle.
- Type-51 Carbine, otherwise known as the Covenant Carbine.
- Type-57 Carbine, otherwise known as the Covenant Carbine featured in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Z-250 Directed Energy Engagement Weapon, otherwise known as the LightRifle.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.