Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Banshee Glitch may refer to the following:
- Driverless Banshee - a Halo 2 glitch in which an empty Banshee follows a piloted Banshee.
- 50 Degree Banshee Fire - a Halo PC glitch in which Banshees fire shots at a 50-degree angle.
- 90 Degree Banshee Fire - a Halo PC glitch in which Banshees fire shots at a 90-degree angle.
- Immobile Banshee - a Halo PC glitch that renders a Banshee immobile.
- Banshee Hovering Glitch - a Halo 3 glitch that causes a Banshee to hover in place.
- Banshee launch - a term used to refer to a number of Banshee-related "Super Jump" techniques.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.