The term Banshee could refer to multiple objects in the Halo universe:
- Type-26 "Banshee" GSA - The Banshee aircraft featured in almost all Halo games, up until Halo 5: Guardians.
- Type-26A - The Banshee featured in Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo Wars, Halo: Spartan Assault, Halo 2: Anniversary's campaign, and Halo: Spartan Strike.
- Type-26B - The Banshee featured in Halo: Reach, Halo 4, Halo: CEA and Halo 2: Anniversary's multiplayer.
- Type-26C - The Banshee featured in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
- T-26 Banished variant - The Banshee featured in Halo Wars 2, utilised by The Banished faction.
- Hesduros-pattern "Banshee" - A post-war replacement for the Type-26 Banshee aircraft, featured in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Type-27 "Space Banshee" XMF - The Space Banshee, featured in Halo: Reach as a Covenant space fighter.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.