Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Armor could refer to the following:
- Armor Permutations
- Black Body Suit - A lightly armored vacuum-enabled suit used by the UNSC.
- Combat Skin - A type of armor used by the Forerunners.
- Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor - A UNSC powered armor system similar to the MJOLNIR armor.
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark I Prototype Armor Defense System - An advanced development of the early MJOLNIR system.
- Jiralhanae Power Armor - The shielded power armor used by the Jiralhanae.
- Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor - The performance-enhancing body armor used by the SPARTAN-IIs, SPARTAN-IIIs, and SPARTAN-IVs .
- ODST Ballistic Battle Armor - The vacuum-sealed body armor used by the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.
- Sangheili Combat Harness - The standard Sangheili combat armor.
- Semi-Powered Infiltration armor - The armor used by the SPARTAN-IIIs.
- Titanium-A armor - The armor used on United Nations Space Command vessels.
- Unggoy Combat Harness - The standard Unggoy combat armor.
- UNSC Marine Corps Battle Dress Uniform - The standard body armor used by the UNSC Marine Corps.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.