The Anlace-class frigate was a frigate class starship in service within the UNSC Navy by at least 2558. The UNSC Infinity can house ten Anlace-class ships in its underside compartments. Anlace-class ships were manufactured at Mars and Tribute.
Sometime after the Second Battle of Requiem, the UNSC Infinity switched out it's complement of Strident-class heavy frigates for Anlace-class frigates. Anlace-class ships were also deployed to fight Covenant remnants occupying parts of the Outer Colonies.
The Anlace-class lacks a spinal mount for a Magnetic Accelerator Cannon. It also places a heavier emphasis on atmospheric operations by utilizing maneuvering systems well adapted for atmospheres and using a lifting body design.
Ships of the LineEdit
- Several Anlace-class frigates can be seen in the background of Halo 5: Guardians' main menu.
- An anlace is a type of dagger.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo, Page 42 & 43
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo, Page 38 & 39
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Halo Waypoint - Canon Fodder - Calm in the Storm
- ↑ Spartan Games Community - Forum, Halo Waypoint Update with Spartan - NEW SHIPS!
- ↑ Dictionary.com - Anlace