Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alpha Site's general layout is a baseball-diamond shaped battle area, with players spawning on one side (the inner complex) and enemies dropping from Phantoms on the other (outer complex). There is a Sniper Rifle that spawns on this level, as well as a Shotgun.
- There is a good tactic on this map to survive for a very long time, even on more challenging difficulties. The players have to enter the elevator and stay at the corners of the elevator. When Brutes show up, they will try to melee the ODSTs through the glass, but they will not damage the players. However, with a well-aimed melee, the player can hit the enemy through the glass via aiming at the weapon of the Brute. Also, while an enemy is hitting against the glass, another player can simply go behind the target and assassinate him (An excellent tactic for Brute Chieftains armed with Gravity Hammers).
- If playing cooperatively, the above strategy is especially effective. If an enemy enters the elevator, the player who is not being targeted by the enemy can quickly assassinate the intruder.
- A simple yet sound strategy is to use the side of the map that enemies do not spawn at as your "turf" as it has most of the power weapons, tons of normal ammo, and excellent cover and field of fire, as well as no attacks from behind to worry about.
- The sniper rifle is very effective on this map to use in the above strategy.
- Weapons placed in the elevator do not respawn between sets/waves/rounds. A great strategy is to place any weapons that you will want to use later on (Rockets, Sniper Rifle, Gravity Hammers, Fuel Rod Cannons) in that elevator, and then grabbing what you need when it is time.
- An excellent way to stack up lives and points is on bonus rounds. When standing in front of the small tower where the Sniper Rifle and Shotgun spawn, you can look up and see small windows. Grunts spawn here and through use of the Rocket Launcher and Fuel Rod Gun, you can kill many Grunts as they spawn, sometimes even scoring a Killionaire Medal in the process.