Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alluvion was once a human colony.
Human-Covenant war Edit
- Main article: Battle of Alluvion
In 2554, a recolonisation team arrived. They discovered a series of Forerunner shield pylons pushing back a section of the Sundark Sea. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that this site contained a new fuel material more powerful than deuterium.
Since Fallow has such a strong tidal pull on the planet's oceans, most human settlements are in the continental interiors.
- Gabriel Thorne's parents - both of whom were UNSC Army officers - were killed during the Battle of Alluvion in 2542.
- Alluvion is a legal term describing how a piece of land increases, and thus its value, in size based on alluvium
- Halo: Escalation
- Issue 7 (First appearance)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Escape From A.R.C. (Simulation)