Alluvion was once a human colony.
Human-Covenant war Edit
- Main article: Battle of Alluvion
In 2554, a recolonisation team arrived. They discovered a series of Forerunner shield pylons pushing back a section of the Sundark Sea. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that this site contained a new fuel material more powerful than deuterium.
Since Fallow has such a strong tidal pull on the planet's oceans, most human settlements are in the continental interiors.
- Gabriel Thorne's parents - both of whom were UNSC Army officers - were killed during the Battle of Alluvion in 2542.
- Alluvion is a legal term describing how a piece of land increases, and thus its value, in size based on alluvium
- Halo: Escalation
- Issue 7 (First appearance)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Escape From A.R.C. (Simulation)