Adam Crockett was a Digital artist that worked on Halo: Combat Evolved. Starting in March 2000 Adam worked at Bungie, part of the Sin-O-MatiXXX team, for four years before quitting in March 2004. Before he left Adam modeled the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, created cinematic cut-scene animations, designed facial animation system for cinematic characters.
Adam now works at Valkyrie Entertainment in Seattle which is where we got to work on, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Adam got finished the Memphis College of Art in Memphis TN in 97 he promptly went back to school at the School of Communication Arts in Raleigh NC grading in 1998 with a Certificate in Computer Art and Animation.
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- Mech Commander 2 (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- Shadow Watch (2000), Red Storm Entertainment, Inc.
- Dominant Species (1998), Red Storm Entertainment, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Mission Pack: Eagle Watch (1998), Red Storm Entertainment, Inc.