The 8th Armored Brigade (map designate: AW 8 X) was an armored warfare formation of the UNSC Army during the Human-Covenant war. This brigade was garrisoned in the Viery territory of the Human colony of Reach. It participated in battles to counter the invasion of Reach by Covenant Army landing forces, primarily in the central and western theaters.
At the time of the assault on Viery by the Covenant invasion forces, the 8th Armored had two regiments, one separate battalion, and six separate companies.
- 37th Regiment — (AW 8 ||| 37) Western Viery
- 38th Regiment — (AW 8 ||| 38) Western Viery
- 3rd Battalion — (AW 8 || 3) Central Viery
- 169th Company — (AW 8 | 169) Central Viery
- 267th Company — (AW 8 | 267) Central Viery
- 314th Company — (AW 8 | 314) Northern Viery
- 352nd Company — (AW 8 | 352) Western Viery
- 371st Company — (AW 8 | 371) Southern Viery
- 465th Company — (AW 8 | 465) Central Viery