- Dr. William Arthur Iqbal sends a message to his colleagues, concerning the ongoing study of Forerunner artifacts.
- During a ceremony presided over by Lord Hood, a monument is erected in the Kenyan Savannah near Mount Kilimanjaro to officially mark the end of the Human-Covenant war, and in remembrance of those who gave their lives in the war including John-117 who is labeled MIA and is posthumously promoted to Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy. A full military detail, led by Gunnery Sergeant Marcus P. Stacker, delivers a 3-volley salute to the fallen. Thel 'Vadam and his surviving brethren departed Earth for their homeworld, Sanghelios.
- Ivanoff Research Station begins to monitor Installation 03. Dr. Catherine Halsey is then assigned to the Station.
- All security details at ZULU-level classified ONI sites are required to wear MJOLNIR Enforcer armor.
- The Damascus Ordnance Commission is held.