Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Several members of this unit, if not the entire unit, was aboard the UNSC Pillar of Autumn in 2552. Members of this squadron were adept at piloting several types of air vehicles, including D77-TC Pelicans, GA-TL1 Longsword-class Interceptors, and even Spirits. When the Pillar of Autumn crashed on the surface of Installation 04, some of the pilots survived, though every one of them has since been killed. It is unclear if there are any other members of the Squadron assigned elsewhere, so it is unknown at this time if this squadron exists anymore. Kilo 023 could have been one, pertaining to the Pelican Identification name.
Known members of this squadron:
- Captain Carol "Foehammer" Rawley (Status: KIA)
- Lieutenant Frye (Status: KIA)
- Lieutenant Rick Hale (Status: KIA)
- Lieutenant "Cookie" Peterson (Status: KIA)
- Petty Officer Second Class Sheila Polaski (Status: KIA)
- Flight Officer Mitchell (Status: KIA)
- Crew Chief Cullen (Status: KIA)